Friday, August 15, 2008

My gal pal



The day began with early morning rain, thunder and lightening. I wokeup very upset around 3 am. The rain was hitting my window at an angle and it scared me. So mommy and I went and hung out in the living room until the sun came up. Boy was I cranky and wasn't ready to go back to sleep no time soon. I'm cutting 2 new teeth and was running a little fever so mommy understood my frustrations. Smile. By the afternoon, I was all better and back to my normal self. Thank goodness the rain eased up so we could head out for a nice walk with Armani. It felt really good outside after the morning showers. After our walk, we sung songs, ready a few of my favorite books and played until I got really sleep, it was time for a nap. Of course it was only a kat-nap! Mommy was off today so we played and hung out with my gal-pal Armani and enjoyed the day together.

No comments: