Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's my birthday, let's have cake to celebrate!


The day started with my normal morning prayer, giving God for glory and praise! He blessed us with a little dove; her name is Trinity Marie. Today is extra special because she is 10 months old and I'm so amazed of how she's grown! I honestly can't see where the time went! It's true that it goes by realllllly fast. I can remember every milestone to date and each tear that went along with it. (Well, some where my tears others where Tee-Tee's tears!) Tee-Tee is my loving sister Gwen who is also Trinity's Godmother. She loves her Tee-Tee and Tee-Tee loves her some Trie. Gwen calls her Trie. (Trie - pronounced Tree is a combination of her first and middle name)

She woke up with miles of smiles as always. It's the most adorable thing to see her when she first wakes up. She sits up on her knees, rubs her eyes then plants her face in her mattress with her butt in the air and lays there for a couple seconds before pulling herself up using the bars on her bed. LOL! Mommy's little stinky-pot. Wet pamper, bright eyes, bushy hair with the look of "feed me Seymour" on her face. After her breakfast she's ready for a little playtime while mommy gets ready for work. She loves music and enjoys playing her little piano. It looks as if she's been playing for years because her focus is so intense! Yep, a pianist in the making and music to my ears.

After dressing her and singing songs to distract her while I brush and comb her hair, (she doesn't like anyone messing with her hair) we're off to daycare and mommy's off to work.

As I kissed her and waved bye-bye I thought to myself: my Lord my baby is 10 months old already... I sure could use a low-fat caramel macchiato and a slice of cake to celebrate!

No comments: